Monday, July 6, 2009

I feel this need...

First of all I feel a need to post. My one and only follower really puts my mind somewhere else which isnt hard considering I practically live in my own world. I feel anxious and I need to explain the below averageness. Is that a word? I spend alot of time thinking about a place I would like to live. A place where people want to hear what I have to say. Where every one gets along and racial boundaries dont exist. But clearly thats not happening and of course the world has some beautiful points so I will probably post that next. I am just 1 person in a population of 6 billion which feels really trippy. Hard to explain the way I think but imagine twisting every possible solution to a fabulous life and putting my face in it. So I need to do something to make that happen someones opinion would be helpful. Thank you my anxiety attack is starting to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment