Monday, June 22, 2009

What is going on?

What is going on in my life today......
Well I woke up at 9:30. I groggily trudged down the stairs and had the last crumbs of lucky charms which are a crowd pleaser in my house. I continued the morning watching VH1 hoping for some cook action, wow I am mentioning that again. Got mad at my dad because he thought Mandy Moore's new video was too sexual. Really dad? They're doing karate and Mandy is just wearing a short dress coat thing I don't see an issue. Stomped back up the stairs because I decided I was tired. Got bored of sitting in my bed. Did a little facebook and here I am.

PLEASE GOD HELP ME THINK OF MORE INTERESTING POSTS!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, I watched the Mandy Moore video and, I have to say, it was pretty boring. What, do you think, is the point of that video? It was sexual, of course, because music videos, especially those of female artists, have to be, but I'd say it had maybe the minimum required sexual content. What about it do you think bothers your dad? How does his interpretation/ viewpoint differ from yours? How does that affect your relationship with one another?

    Have you watched the video of Neda dying? I refuse to -- it upsets me enough just to imagine it. Do you have an opinion on the situation in Iran? I have quite a few Persian friends, so I think about it a lot. I am totally disinterested in Jon and Kate (+8). However, I am kind of interested in Twitter as a social phenomenon, so I check the "trending topics" regularly to see what the world thinks I should be interested in. I also occasionally tweet celebrities and pretend they're real people -- I figure it might be a nice change of pace for them.

    I understood your post about the problems you see in the world, and I don't disagree, although I think there are even more positive/cool aspects to this life. However, I was unclear how this could be a "below average" world unless you knew of an average or above average one with which to compare it As this is the only world I know, I guess I'm gonna have to consider it "average" for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good points good points you make me think sorry i havent been on busy summer but i think ill post now

    ReplyDelete