Friday, July 17, 2009

broadcast journalism

I have decided I want people to know me and I want to major in broadcast journalism at asu and I want to be like Katie couric. Now how do I get there. I have made a decision, thats a first. I am slightly excited for school to start....that is definitely a first. What is all this? Am I growing up? Is my mission at self realization finally breaking the surface that my follower has commented about. I can speak with confidence but I am pretty sure I can't write worth a damn. I don't want to write articles I want to be on your tv in your living room at 7 pm telling you the worlds' tragedies and few and far between happy occurrences. I believe I could be an asset to a news room so now I need to take the steps to get there. Well boys and girls Lauren has finally made a decision now hopefully it sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment