Sunday, January 31, 2010

Someone save me.

This weekend has been so annoying. So after many hours of confusion I go to my cousin's house at like nine on Friday. I watch Twilight yet again, and we stay up until the wee hours of the night. I talk to Dan which I figure is done better by myself because I said really idiotic things when my cousin was advising me. The next morning. Dan facebook chats me. Yay I still have a chance. We talk all is well. I leave go to dinner with my mom and sister, go home and I get into a crappy mood which I take as a combination of PMSing and exhausting my mind going over conversations I have had with him. He's online and it is another stupid conversation on my part. Luckily he did say he would talk to me today. So I need to put myself into another activity to get my mind off of him. Any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment