Friday, January 8, 2010

The Lovely Bones

I have just completed the book The Lovely Bones. It was pretty good. I'll admit that I cried but it was very good. I read it mainly because my step sister wants to see it for her birthday. Now the book is quite dark and the murderer is made out to be a big pedophile creep. Seeing the commercials I was like wow he is perfect for that role. Then I find out it is played by Stanley tucci who also played the gay assistant in The Devil Wears Prada and the husband of Julia Child in Julie and Julia. Yeah ok he better be really good because that is all I am going to be thinking about while watching the movie. I also thought that the grandmother was played by Kelly Bishop from Gilmore Girls but I guess it is Susan Surandon. I hope it lives up to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment