Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last night as you know was Halloween. Created by candy companies possibly, super fun, maybe well mine got better. So I am cat sitting. Yes staying at my aunts house for the weekend and watching her beloved cats. A little odd, sure but hey cut her some slack thise are like children to her. I had nothing to do so i slapped on my old first grade brownie uniform with my best friend julia and hit people up for some free candy. Guess what I made it out with just two tootsie rolls. Then we went back to the house and watched Twilight for like the 7th time. Yes I am slightly nerdy but it was awesome I swear that movie gets better every time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so were you a big first grader, or are you just tiny now? I don't know anyone who could still fit into a first-grade brownie uniform (even allowing for the fact that it might look at little, um, different on a high-school body) at your age. Glad you had a good Halloween. I guess you're feeling better? And, I gather that you don't like Tootsie Rolls? I LOVE them! Still haven't seen (or read) Twilight, yesterday I watched "Failure to Launch". Worth it - if only for Terry Bradshaw's nude scene.

    ReplyDelete