Thursday, November 12, 2009

Comedy writing

So my newest career ambition....get ready (if you read the title this probably won't be much of a shock) comedy writer?!! Yes I think this job is fantastic and I already have some pilots thought up. I conceptualized "Life Science". Now this pretend show would be about a small class of misfits in high school ranging from overachieving middle schooler to less than adequate senior with everything in between. The clash of every different social group together in a room being taught by a far from awesome teacher just struck me. Also I was thinking of a show which I don't have a title for yet. It would be based off of my own overbearing family. If I conceptualized this one I would have plenty of material. So let me know what you think so I know if it is a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should work on both ideas. At the moment, though, I think comedies based, loosely or not, on people's real life situations are pretty hot. And, while I don't know much about your life, it doesn't sound much like anything else I've seen, so I think it would be both original, and following a popular formula. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete