Saturday, June 20, 2009

very discouraging

Ok so I have had this blog for about a month and I have no followers or even readers for that matter. It is rather difficult to write about my life when I know I am the only one that is going to be reading. Well I am trying to reinvent myself, if I haven't already said that, but I don't know exactly where to start. Physically I want to change my hair, I want my skin to clear up and I want a new wardrobe. Emotionally I am trying to be more free spirited, I want to find my own niche and try to live in the real world more, as I tend to follow the lives of others whom have already reached stardom. Oh yes and I am trying to lose my materialistically based wants.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, It is rather difficult to comment on your blog when you provide so little content. I am not sure who you are now to be reinvented into something else. What about your hair, skin, and clothes do you think need changing? Why? Don't you think your "physical" goals contradict your emotional goals of free-spiritedness and non-materialism? How will you reconcile that? What do you do now (besides "go to school", generically, and worship David Cook)? What do you want to do? Why do you like David Cook? What do dislike about Romeo and Juliet? What, to you, is materialism? What is cliche? What are you "confused" about? What about your life is "sometimes interesting"? Why do you consider the world, "below average"? What would an average, or above-average world look like?How do you expect readers to find your blog?

    I don't have a blog, because I am not looking for readers. I don't feel I have anything to say to the world at large. You, apparently, do and are hoping that others will read what you write. So, what do you want to say to the world? I am trying to be helpful here, not harsh, but so far you have not really said anything. Be bold. Talk Hard (- from Pump Up the Volume, in case you aren't familiar with the reference). Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats some impressive insight you have. Thank you for your advice and I find myself to be quite generic and you have provided some good ideas for posts.

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete