Saturday, June 20, 2009

contradictory

asserting the contrary or opposite; contradicting; inconsistent; logically opposite: contradictory statements.

So recently I have gotten insight in my first comment. Very much appreciated by the way. My goals of reinvention are indeed contradictory which is why I am so utterly confused. I have no idea what I want to be. I am in the middle of an identity crisis which is why I cannot explain much about my life. I have realized my title may not make sense to many because they may not find anything interesting about me. I find the mind of a teenager very intriguing. It is so complex and doesn't get enough credit. So many emotions are flying and I just cannot seem to latch onto one. This is why my reinvention is so contradictory because I am not particularly pleased with my average appearance but I want people to see deeper. I want to see deeper. My entire life is just logically opposite.

2 comments:

  1. You might find this interesting:
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/teenbrain/

    The contradictory nature of the adolescent brain is acknowledged by scientists. Many believe it is what makes the teen years so much more dangerous/difficult than childhood or adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tricia I hope this post cleared some things up from your last comment

    ReplyDelete