Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flowers

So im sitting in history pondering about life. I sit by the window in a corner seat which is usually a disadvantage since the shades don't cover the enormous window right next to me so movies=blindness. Well it has been quite wintry lately but I am really liking March. I see the first hints of spring and that is why I am writing. I look out the window and the tree that was once bare from any sig of life is blooming with gorgeous flowers. I am generally not one to take note but I just couldn't stop looking. It really made me actually appreciate spring for more than just a chillier summer except with school. Thank you tree. You are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that I have not yet responded to this lovely image. Spring is coming here in Virginia, too, although a little more slowly. I believe we will start to see flowers soon, although technically there is still some snow on the ground here. It has been well above freezing for over a week now and most of it is gone, but we did have some very high piles of plowed snow and they are not completely melted yet. The real reason that I have not replied, though, is that, although the weather has been very nice for about the last week, I have only rarely left my house during that period and so I have not been appreciating the beauty as I should. This is because I lost my job at the end of February and have been desperately looking for a new one. Anyway, tomorrow I am getting out the house to have lunch with a former co-worker and I promise to be on the lookout for signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete