Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anonymity

DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. Today's modern times have made it absolutely impossible to do anything in secret. First of all I write a slightly scandalous message to the crush...without my name hoping to slip it into his locker and spark interest in the mystery. Fail. Friends= I am going to search through her backpack for gum like its any of my business oh wait what's this a note. OMG LAUREN!!! What is this? Me=Damn. Drunken message on a restricted number sounded like a good idea at the time. What was I thinking? Obviously my lack of judgment due to intoxication played a big part in this scenario. He found out it was me. Not thanks to voice recognition but thanks to a friend of mine who spilled the beans. Welcome to the land of awkward population me.

No comments:

Post a Comment