Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nick.

Nick. It needs no explanation. Just Nick. Now let me explain. Nick is a crush long forgotten. Way back in 7th grade and half of 8th. Well world guess who I sit next to in bio. The infamous Nick. When were in class he just acts so charming and charismatic. I forget what a jerk he is. A user. He was aware of my crush back when it happened. I dont want it to come back to haunt me but it is slowly creeping. Just when I think I'm in I find out he is going to homecoming with his ex love. Here is how the sequence of events went down:
"Hey Lauren"
"Hey Nick"
"uhm...Are you going to homecoming?"
(Falsely brought on excitement) "Yes I am"
"Who are you going with?"
(In my head) oh this is it he is asking me.
"No one..."
(still me) "Who are you going with"
"oh I am going with that girl I dated for over year yeah you know the one who practically ripped us apart"
ok maybe the last part is false but back then I had a pretty fair chance. Life is just unfair but I'll deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment