Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here

I am here. I am well. I just spent a very enjoyable night with some friends. Life is rough sometimes but hey we have to get over it right. Wrong. I can only take my mind off of things for so long. Now just to fill everyone in me and my dad....used to be close. USED TO BE. Then he got sick. He turned to his good buddy sky and met up with grey goose and hasn't been the same since. It's a sad situation I used to see him every other day (divorced parents). Then he decided to up and leave to a remote town out of my way about an hour and a half. He split off from his entire family and doesn't agree with other opinions. People just don't understand how lucky they are if they have two normal parents. Yeah it sucks not having a dad but it sucks even worse to have a great dad until age 10 and watch him slowly fall apart mind and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment