Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life

Ok I have been thinking about this post for a while now. I meant for this blog to be a type of "online diary" but I feel like it has turned into my opinions on the world. I want to talk about my issues and my journey through adolescence which sounds quite corny but whatever. So starting now I have been maintaining excellent grades so far. Hopefully I can keep this up. I got asked out by a boy and we have yet to go on a date. I am hanging out with a friend who has not so great influences on me friday night before the football game. To round out the week I am getting together with old friends to sleep over and reminice (spelled wrong?) and going to an A's game with the fam on Sunday. I sound busy but I still find that empty spot every so often. I shall ponder on what exactly I need to fufill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment