Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Concert

Yesterday I almost died. I went to the David Cook concert. I thought I would leave that part of my life out of my blog but I decided otherwise. So here's how it went down. I have wait scratch that had a David cook pillow case until last night and I will copy and paste the story from a fan site I visit often:
o as all the recaps say there was a pillowcase involved. And yes it does belong to me. I have had it for almost a year and is def one of my prized possesions. So then I originally wanted to get it signed eventually. I brought it to sacto and no luck so then i went to this concert with my cousin. We really wanted to get his attention so with her amazing arm she threw it. then he bantered about it and it kinda made my life. I think I will buy a new pillow case (I tried to get it back you probably heard me if you went to the gate afterwards haha) And I think I will become the mysterious "pillowcase stalker". And from now on every David cook concert I will attend will be crowned with a pillowcase. It was amazing to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I kinda thought you lived near the concert venue and I was wondering if you were there last night. So, I was thinking about you during the show. Were you also part of his Twitter Q&As the past two days? Glad you had an amazing evening and hope you get a new pillowcase soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I missed one by half an hour I was so upset but yeah I am browsing my pillowcase options lol

    ReplyDelete