Thursday, May 27, 2010

are you kidding me

So after my decision to just live with my crush and try not to obsess too much and just watch from afar, He fets moved right next to me. He just had to talk all through english and now he sits next to quiet me. On top of that I was wearing an absolutely disgusting outfit today due to rain and shorts mishap. Lets just set it involved cut off sweats and tennis shoes with no socks.... sexy I know. So with no hope of impressing him today I have to look extra cute tomorrow. Despite what I said I am just going to go full force.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you'll get this in time, but good luck tomorrow and going forward. Definitely don't worry about today, though, because he won't have noticed how you were dressed. Guys only notice when girls look good, but they are blind to the rest of the spectrum from just-OK-looking to roadkill. If he is someone who likes to talk in class and you are the nearest victim, chance are pretty good he'll be trying to start a conversation with you. And, if I remember, it is not as if he doesn't already know you somewhat. Remember that you were planning to stay inside-out. It is natural to want to "protect" ourselves from embarrassment/failure with people we like, so sometimes we are too guarded. This is a risk/reward decision. Yes, you risk feeling foolish around him for a while if things don't go the way you want. Yes, that will probably feel pretty awful. But, you won't get what you really want unless you risk it. So, say the things you know you just can't say to him -- and have fun!

    ReplyDelete