Monday, August 3, 2009

The Best Week of my Life

Hello everyone I was gone this past week at a church camp in norcal. I know church camp sounds lame sauce but it's not like every other church. I am an active member of the ucc which supports things most churches don't. These things include: gay marriage, transgendered people, interracial churches and relationships among other things. So anyway this past week really helped with my transformation and realization of myself. I learned to accept flaws and look way way past the surface. I also established close friendships with many people who may have physical flaws but beautiful souls. This may sound cheesy but it is so true. This self realization started with the gaining of confidence in myself which started with a group of 20 called my family group. They are the 20 most amazing people I think I have ever met. I like to call it turning myself inside out. With all this turning I hope I can go into the new school year with a new outlook.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really great experience and a really good start. I think that looking past the surface and turning yourself inside out will yield good things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete