Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WOW!! I started a new blog

Hello reader(s),
My name is Lauren and I started a blog just to let people in on the typical life of a high school student. I'm not exactly sure if you'll find me that interesting but I enjoy comments and such kind of like I enjoy dessert. Well I should start off with the fact that I am creating this blog to help me search for an identity. It's crazy the search for one's true self. I feel like I can't find that right group of people for me but hey I am having fun (not really) looking. Maybe it is me possibly too focused on unimportant materialistic things. For example I am focused on my looks way more than I would like to be I always complain that everyone has something I don't. I have decided enough is enough. I have much much more than I need and my true self is actually down to Earth and opinionated which sometimes can get lost in the jungle we call high school. So sit back and enjoy future posts! I will try to write as much as I can.

K bye
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment