Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hannah and Sean

So today I was waiting outside my history class because my teacher was late
as usual. Anyway there was the usual group of s talking amongst themselves about unimportant topics. Well my history class happens to be in C hall next to the special Ed. class. We hear occasional interesting noise once in a while and occasionally I let out a shameful giggle but who doesn't? Well Sean being one of the more popular special ed kids is used to walking into our classroom and making small talk with our teacher no big deal. Hannah a popular was talking in her gossiping circle when Sean approaches.
Sean: "Hi I am Sean what is your name?"
Hannah: (with hesitation) "Hannah..."
Sean: "How are you?"
Hannah: "Good..."
Sean: "What did you eat for breakfast?"
Hannah: "I don't eat breakfast"
Teacher finally comes after long awkward moments
Hannah: "I have to go"
Sean: "I love you baby" and leans in for the kiss
Hannah: "Ew" and backs away
Point of the story: Is our society becoming so corrupted by SEXual images and words that even the socially inept and barely functioning kids can pick up on it? Seems a little odd to me. I am not trying to say Sean is stupid but he has to be kept in a separate classroom all day because the school doesn't know how to treat him. Maybe I have taken this too far I mean my teacher said he is into blonds. I guess this has happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment