Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Facebook

Hello. I am on vacation with the fam. So I have been kind of disconnected from the friends. As a result I am on facebook 24/7. This website is evil because the second you log off you wonder if the person you need to talk to right at that second just logged on. I also look at a ceretain someone's profile like 18 times a day. I wish there was a sarcasm font now because someone with no sense of overexaggeration would put a creeper label on me. Seriously though I do long for him to initiate chat with me. I don't want to feel like a stalker talking to him all the time. Maybe he is just shy or something. Well if he would just chat me it would really make my life a whole lot better.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented. I've been on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete